Russian scientists expect to meet aliens by 2031
Posted by Admin on July 2, 2011
MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russian scientists expect humanity to encounter alien civilizations within the next two decades, a top Russian astronomer predicted on Monday.
“The genesis of life is as inevitable as the formation of atoms… Life exists on other planets and we will find it within 20 years,” Andrei Finkelstein, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences‘ Applied Astronomy Institute, was quoted by the Interfax news agency as saying.
If water can be found there, then so can life, he said, adding that aliens would most likely resemble humans with two arms, two legs and a head.
“They may have different color skin, but even we have that,” he said.
“The whole time we have been searching for extraterrestrial civilizations, we have mainly been waiting for messages from space and not the other way,” he said.
(Writing by Alissa de Carbonnel; editing by Paul Casciato)
- “Aliens have two legs and two arms” – Russian scientist (rt.com)
- The Russian 20-Year Contact Prediction (stevebeckow.com)
- An Alien Ecounter 20 Years Away? (bigthink.com)
- Nuclear experts killed in Russia plane crash helped design Iran facility. (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- Five leading russian figures in design of Iran nuclear facilities perish in crash (nextbigfuture.com)
- Conspiracy theory: 5 nuclear experts who helped Iran’s program among 44 who died in Russian plane crash (ktwop.wordpress.com)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.