India rated world’s most optimistic market
Posted by Admin on February 18, 2012
Consumer confidence in India remains high for the eighth consecutive quarter, latest Nielsen report reveals.
India remains the world’s most optimistic market for the eighth consecutive quarter (or for two years in a row) with a one point consumer confidence index increase to 122. “The top spot globally reminds us of the inherent strength of the Indian economy, the savings mindset of the Indian consumer, and the positivity of consumer sentiment which has likely been helped by the recent cooling of inflationary pressure,” said Justin Sargent, Managing Director, Nielsen India. Click on NEXT to view the other 9 most optimistic markets…
- India rated world’s most optimistic market (currentindiaaffairs.wordpress.com)
- The Power and the Potential of India’s Economic Change (revolutionizingawareness.com)
- Video: India’s Initiative in Exascale Supercomputing (insidehpc.com)
- INDIAN FRANCHISE OUTLOOK – 2012 by FRANCORP INDIA (your-story.org)
- The World’s Smallest Woman to Win The Largest City in India (socyberty.com)
- India and its near-abroad: The elephant in the region | The Economist (indialphaconsultancy.wordpress.com)
- Train gives passengers a new view of India (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Calcutta to Be Painted Blue (newser.com)
- India Stocks: India 7-week rally takes stocks to bull territory (marketwatch.com)
- Indian men and women capable of qualifying for Olympics: Brasa (thehindu.com)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.